- Thoroughly inspect your home and outline all the important features and upgrades.
- Determine the Fair Market Value of your property by doing a detailed written market analysis.
- Provide an estimate of the selling expenses to show your net proceeds.
- Execute a listing agreement authorizing us to market your property.
- Recommend repairs and improvements to sell your property for the highest price.
- Suggest additional enhancement and repairs based on buyer feedback.
- Staging & Virtual Staging Solutions to enhance your property’s appeal and the overall feel of the property to maximize your financial return on your investment.
- A personalized website for you to follow updates, activities & showing information at your convenience.
- Handsome yard sign
- Prepare and submit accurate information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Obtain digital photos of your property for marketing pieces, the MLS and Internet web sites.
- Install a high-security, computerized lock box to facilitate showings (optional).
- Display your home to area real estate professionals with a Broker Open House (optional)
- Promote your property by networking with other real estate sales people and active agents.
- Create a custom marketing pieces outlining the key property features.
- Mail photo post cards database.
- Install one of our for sale signs on your property to generate buyer calls.
- Prepare 1,000 small “listing cards” for you to distribute to your friends and business associates.
- Mail just listed postcards to your neighbors inviting them to the broker caravan.
- Feature your home on the Internet and search engines (see below).
- Create an enhanced Internet presence on realtor.com.
- Create & Record audio information for toll-free call capture marketing system
- Add your property to our GPS Texting Solution to allow homebuyers who drive by to obtain information on your home by texting us.
- Video your home to use in our video blogging and for inclusion on our website and YOU TUBE channel.
- Send you a printed copy and a link to the MLS presentation for your approval.
- E-mail you links to all the Internet presentations for your approval.
- Visit your home weekly to check on showings and refill brochures.
- E-mail you direct feedback from other agents on all showings.
- Call or meet with you weekly to report on the activity and review market conditions.
- Provide regular updated written market reports showing the latest market activity.
- Constantly review our marketing strategy and adjust as needed to get your home sold.
STRUCTURING THE SALE
- Carefully review and present all offers for your consideration.
- Qualify the prospective buyers to be sure they are able to purchase your property.
- Prepare a strong counter offer to create a solid transaction that will close on time with no surprises.
- Determine an adequate purchase deposit to solidify the transaction.
- Manage all the details of your real estate transaction.
- Open escrow and review the escrow instructions.
- Arrange for the property, termite and other inspections.
- Supervise any agreed-upon home repairs.
- Assist with all disclosures, including the seller’s property disclosures and supplemental disclosures.
- Oversee the loan approval process to be sure your transaction closes on time.
- Coordinate and supervise the appraisal process to ensure the proper value.
- Order the preliminary title report and review the condition of title.
- Order the HOA documents including the CC&Rs, budgets, by-laws and minutes of board meetings.
- Provide updated preliminary closing statements for your review.
- Stay on top of all other matters to be sure your real estate transaction closes on time and is hassle-free.
SERVICE AFTER THE SALE
- Arrange to wire your net proceeds into your bank account.
- Review the final closing statement to ensure accuracy.
- Give you a CD containing all your real estate transaction documents. This is a valuable reference for the future.
DEWEY BLANTON REAL ESTATE MARKETS YOUR HOME ON THE INTERNET HERE:
Seller Services Including, but not limited to:
(It is important to remember that many of the newspapers and other publication pull their home listings from these sites.)