Did you know:
- A real estate agent other than one you’ve hired basically works for the seller?
- When buying a home you can hire a real estate agent for FREE?
- When talking to an agent that’s not the one you hired they can tell your business?
If you don’t have a Realtor® you are missing out on having a trusted advisor who will:
- A Trusted Advisor who will keep your confidences and not accidentally blab important details you mistakenly tell them. The Seller’s Realtor® ends up finding out and uses this information against you.
- A Trusted Advisor who has an undeniable undivided loyalty to you to keep your interests first foremost.
- A Trusted Advisor who will provide you with objective evaluation, will provide you full disclosure of all facts, will negotiate for you, and who works entirely for you (and you don’t even have to pay for the service.)
When setting the course for any type of real estate transaction, you need the assistance of a highly skilled real estate professional. There are a lot of aspects that you will need an advocate, a guide, a professional Realtor® to help you deal with all of the aspects of buying or selling an existing home and/or building a new one.
In this world of instant gratification and internet searches, many individuals believe that they can figure out what they need to when it comes to working with a builder and because the builder’s representative is so nice, they think they can go it alone. Just like a seller has an agent who represents their best interests and confidentiality, a buyer also needs to have and should have the same representation in any real estate transaction.
Whether you are buying, selling or building you need an experienced Realtor® to guide you down the road. There are so many aspects that an experienced professional can assist you with. And actually even building a home is an exciting and wonderful decision and it can be quite an adventurous journey. You need an experienced Real Estate Professional like the Realtors® at Dewey Blanton Real Estate to lead you to your ultimate goal.
Working with a Builder
The biggest misnomer out there is that you do not need a Realtor® when building a home. That could not be further front the truth. The person representing the builder at the model home is in fact representative of the builder and people need to regard them that way. It is easy to forget that fact but many people do forget that the builders reps are there representing and looking out for the best interests of the builder in the transaction and not necessarily that of the consumer. Most builders today actually want individuals to be represented by Realtors® and regard Realtors® favorably. If you have more questions, please do not hesitate to give us a ring and let’s talk about this.
With your home being one of the most important investments you’ll ever make, you need a real estate professional that will work for you today, as well as protect you tomorrow. Don’t you owe it to yourself—and your family—to at least find out how his unique brand of personal service and extraordinary results can make a difference? Having the proper Realtor® in place is one of the most important steps your family can take. Why trust those crucial decisions to chance? The time to choose the right real estate professional is before you need one. That’s where our team of Realtors® can help. We have Texas’ leading real estate professionals. Helping families like yours isn’t just his job, it’s our commitment.
realtor representation when working with builders